Tattered Ts collects the following types of information when you use our Site:
- When you visit the Site we allow Google Analytics to collect some anonymized data. Examples of the anonymized data collected include the type of browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, and pages on the site that you visit. This information is recorded even if you do not have a registered Tattered Ts account, as well as when you are logged out of your account. We mostly use this information to diagnose issues with our Site. Our Site also collects your IP address when you place an order to help prevent fraudulent transactions.
- We collect personal information such as name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract with you when you order from us.
- We collect information whenever you communicate with us directly. If you email us or send other communications to us directly, we will retain your email or address and correspondence so that we may respond to your request and provide customer support. We retain this information indefinitely, or until you request its removal, so that we have a history of our past communications.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we collect data to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
It is generally Tattered Ts policy not to share or sell your personally identifiable information with any third party. We do, however, share information under the following circumstances to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described below:
- If we receive your informed consent;
- If it is necessary for a third-party provider to perform tasks on our behalf for business purposes such as:
- Payment processing from vendors such as Shopify, Paypal, Amazon and Google Pay;
- Order fulfillment items stocked or created and shipped offsite from vendors;
- If we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process. If we are going to release your information, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance, if we have a means to contact you, unless we are prohibited by court order from doing so.
Cookies are small data files that websites store in your hard drive. They create a unique id that is associated with your browser. We use first-party cookies for order assistance/creation when you decide to make a purchase. We use third-party cookies to collect anonymized information about your behavior on our Site. Our third-party advertising partners also use third-party cookies.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
It should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway: this website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that Tattered Ts are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, unless we have specified them in this document.
Tattered Ts has adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect on our site. However, the Internet is not a vault and data can be lost.
Tattered Ts is a Arizona-based company whose servers are housed in the USA. All personal information we collect from our international users is processed according to US law.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
4895 Windward Passage Drive
Suite 11 PMB 1003
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
Last Updated 10-2-2021